Synthetic Grill Pinz 32Pack
SYNTHETIC GRILL PINZ FEATURES
- Synthetic Grill Pinz are constructed from FDA approved and BPA free synthetic material.
- The pins come in 3 different colors so you can color code based on cooking preferences or for each guest.
- They are highly heat resistant, safe to 500°F sustained or 750°F for brief exposures.
- They are reusable or disposable! It’s your choice!
- A safe alternative to toothpicks.
- These are 1/4″ longer than the previous generation, which means they hold better in thicker items.
- The barbs in the middle and on the end are bigger which improves the holding power greatly!
- 100% made in North Carolina, USA.
GRILLING TIPS FOR COOKING WITH BACON AND YOUR NEW SYNTHETIC GRILL PINZ:
- Start with “indirect” cooking which means not directly above the coals or above lit gas burners.
- After approx. 15-20 minutes, as the bacon starts to cook and has released most of it’s grease, move it closer to the direct heat.
- As the bacon starts to brown you can move it directly over the coals to finish cooking. Make sure you monitor your food and be ready to move it off the heat if the fire begins to flame.
- Using the correct process you will avoid flare-ups and burned food.
- JUST REMEMBER: Cook indirectly until the coals have died down and the bacon has partially cooked, then crisp up the bacon at the end!