FREE Shipping on all grills Across Alberta! Terms & Conditions Apply.
Stainless Steel Grill Pinz W- Hardwood Storage Block
Stainless Steel Grill Pinz Features
- Utensil Grade Stainless Steel one-piece design, durable and easy to clean.
- The over sized head holds ingredients like bacon securely in place.
- The over sized head is easy to spot and remove after cooking.
- The shaft has ridges that hold well, and also allow for simple cleaning.
- A safe alternative to toothpicks.
- They are reusable.
- Great on the grill, on the stove or in the oven.
- 100% made in Illinois, USA!
Grilling Tips for Cooking with Bacon and Your New Stainless Steel Grill Pinz:
- Start with “indirect” cooking which means not directly above the coals or above lit gas burners.
- After approx. 15-20 minutes, as the bacon starts to cook and has released most of it’s grease, move it closer to the direct heat.
- As the bacon starts to brown you can move it directly over the coals to finish cooking. Make sure you monitor your food and be ready to move it off the heat if the fire begins to flame.
- Using the correct process you will avoid flare-ups and burned food.
- JUST REMEMBER: Cook indirectly until the coals have died down and the bacon has partially cooked, then crisp up the bacon at the end!